Flora Nutrition – Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Flora Nutrition’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Flora Nutrition, the owner of the website, whose registered office is ABN: 96383059241, Queensland. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice. Jayne Mossop trading as Flora Nutrition is not a medical doctor and cannot diagnose or cure medical conditions. The information on this website is not intended to take the place of consultation with a medical professional. Prior to making any changes to your current medical treatment or discontinuing medications, you should consult your primary doctor.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it are subject to the laws of Queensland.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
SERVICES AND PRICING
Prices listed on our website are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and inclusive of GST, unless specified otherwise.
Prices for our Services or Products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue a Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of a Service.
SPECIAL WEEKEND EVENTS & RETREATS – CANCELLATION POLICY
Cancellations made a month prior to the start date will receive a full refund less the $250.00 administration fee. Cancellations made within four weeks of the start date will receive a refund only if the space can be filled. If the weekend is cancelled due to Covid restrictions, then we will reschedule the weekend and monies paid will be held for the new weekend dates. (Please consider purchasing travel insurance to cover any unexpected cancellations.) The retreat host reserves the right to cancel the retreat for any reason and in that case, all payments will be refunded in full.