TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR:
EAT! NOURISH! FLOURISH! at Tides Byron Estate
Tides Byron Estate, 290 North Teven Rd, Teven, NSW 2478
Date: 3rd June – 6.00pm start – 6th June – 9.30am check out
- Three relaxing nights at the stunning Tides Byron Estate in either single/twin/triple accommodation
- A welcome gift bag in arrival
- All delicious meals while you are with us for the weekend: gluten-free, refined sugar-free, dairy-free food
- Daily information of what’s on offer
- All transformational teachings & ceremonies planned for the weekend
- Pre-weekend information and valuable tips to get the most from your healthy holiday
- Pre-weekend ‘Kick That Sugar Habit’ challenge in a private Facebook group
- Filtered water and herbal tea (we will be asking you to take a holiday from caffeine for the weekend so please cut down/eliminate in the weeks leading up to the weekend to avoid any potential withdrawal symptoms)
- Complimentary optional yoga and breathing sessions
- Guided meditation sessions
- 4 Nutrition workshop sessions with time for Q&A sessions – live your best life!
- Healthy Eating Cooking Class – practical hints and tips for easy, tasty, healthy cooking that you can easily replicate at home.
- Recipe booklet to take home
- The opportunity to book a beautiful massage or Reiki session (Additional charge applies)
- Macadamia nut harvesting activity
- Abundance Ceremony to celebrate nature’s bounty
- Use of two heated pools
- Optional film night
- Closing Ceremony with Fire, Air, Earth, and Water Release
- Loads of smiles and laughs
- The opportunity to make some beautiful new like-minded friends
What’s Not Included
- Your trip and expenses to get to Tides Byron Estate
- Any additional food you feel you may need to bring
- Items of a personal nature such as medical costs, hospitalization and evacuation costs if needed
- Travel insurance and additional expenses arising from the delay or extension of a trip due to weather, political disputes, sickness, failure of transportation, or other causes beyond our control
- Other non-included items such as: massages, Reiki sessions, and any other merchandise not included in our package
A deposit of $750.00 AUD with your completed registration form is required to enable us to secure and hold your booking. The final payment is due one month before the start date. Should payment not be received by the due date then the booking will be forfeited.
Cancellation and Refunds
It is the responsibility of the guest to read and understand our cancellation policy before making a reservation.
In the event of cancellation by the guest, regardless of the circumstances, the following applies,
All cancellations will result in a loss of a $250.00 AUD administration fee.
Cancellations made a month prior to the start date will receive a full refund less $250.00 administration fee. Cancellations made within four weeks of the start date will receive a refund less $250.00 administration fee only if the space can be filled. NB: you may transfer your booking into another person’s name if you find someone to take your place by having them send a completed registration form and a note explaining they are taking your place.
We haven’t had to cancel a retreat/weekend yet, but we reserve the right to cancel the weekend prior to departure for any reason including logistical problems (the reasons may include but are not limited to a pandemic outbreak, war or threat of war, riot, civil unrest, industrial disputes or strikes, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors, unavoidable technical problems with the accommodation, transport or closure or congestion of airports, terrorist activity, natural disasters, industrial disasters, fire, theft, flooding and adverse weather), which may prevent us from running the weekend.
If a weekend is cancelled due to forces beyond our control, we will refund any monies that haven’t been advanced to suppliers as we can’t guarantee that we will be able to recover any or all advance payments made to other parties. We highly recommend cancellation insurance whenever making travel plans.
Guests must be at least 18 years of age to attend a Flora Nutrition retreat. Guests under 18 may be allowed to attend provided they are accompanied by a guardian 18+ years old and are approved by Flora Nutrition prior to booking.
Flora Nutrition and the retreat hosts shall not be liable for any unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our normal control, which the consequences could not have been avoided even when exercising all due care. Such circumstances or events include, but are not limited to, pandemic outbreak, war or threat of war, riot, civil unrest, industrial disputes or strikes, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors, unavoidable technical problems with the accommodation, transport or closure or congestion of airports, terrorist activity, natural disasters, industrial disasters, fire, theft, flooding and adverse weather conditions. In the event of any of the above, refunds and compensation payments cannot be made.
Flora Nutrition and the retreat hosts accept no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the guest’s stay or travelling to and from a Flora Nutrition retreat. All guests must take responsibility for their own medical and physical fitness and able to use our facilities and participate in activities.
Flora Nutrition and the retreat hosts are not liable for any injuries or losses to guests, in the use of retreat facilities or participation in activities.
While all care is taken, Flora Nutrition and the retreat hosts cannot accept any responsibility for the loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of guests.
Data Use and Protection
The guest agrees that she may be photographed and/or filmed during her stay and/or activities in connection with Flora Nutrition and the retreat and agrees that Flora Nutrition may use such recordings for promotion and/or advertising purposes without any prior consent.
The information and workshop content during the Eat Nourish Flourish retreat is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.