Food is Medicine
GUT HEALTH WORKSHOP
Coming again soon...
When: Wednesday 27th March
Venue: Wellness on Wellington Chiropractic
A healthy gut is the gateway to a vibrant and healthy life!
Do you experience: bloating, reflux, nausea, variation in stool such as constipation and diarrhoea, excessive wind, pains and cramps, belching, urgency, anxiety and/or depression?
Then this workshop is FOR YOU!
It is well known that an unhappy gut will affect your health beyond the digestive system and can affect your immune system leading to autoimmunity, disrupt your hormones, have an impact on your weight, contribute to inflammation and allergies, affect your nervous system and lead to nutrient deficiencies.
At this workshop Jayne Mossop, our Nutritionist and gut health guru will share the latest information and tips on improving and optimising gut health.
You will learn: * The 3 main pillars of gut health 1) Gut structure, 2) Gut function and 3) Microbiome
* What is leaky gut, causes and what are the signs and symptoms
*The link between gut health and Autoimmunity
* Top 5 gut health strategies including which foods are best to eat to optimise your gut function and microbiome. Plus, more…
We look forward to seeing you at this INFORMATIVE, INTERACTIVE & FUN workshop! Please note tickets need to be purchased and seats are limited to 15.
Women’s Health Hormone Workshop
When: Wednesday 18th September
Venue: The Women's Practice
On Point Building, Suite 1, 687-689 Old Cleveland Rd East, Wellington Point 4160
Join our Nutritionist, Jayne for an informative and interactive workshop that will help women to really understand hormones and the role they play in your overall health and wellbeing.
- Learn what is estrogen’s and progesterone's role in the body
- Causes and symptoms of estrogen dominance (PCOS, Endometriosis, Fibroids and Cysts)
- How Thyroid Imbalance leads to menstrual irregularities
- How to balance your hormones naturally and revive your body from a dis-ease state
- How stress leads to hormonal imbalances
- Learn how your gut and liver impact your hormonal balance
Do you or someone you know suffer with:
- Mood Swings
- Painful / irregular periods
- Hot flushes
- Infertility / early miscarriage
- Ovarian cysts
- Breast Tenderness
- Unexplained weight gain
- Poor sleep
Then this workshop is for you! Come along learn how to RESET YOUR Hormones and Metabolism.
Investment: $30 for 2 tickets for $40 (bring a friend special)
The Clever Lunchbox
Lunchboxes for Mood, Attention and Behaviour
Coming again soon...
When: Thursday 21st February
Venue: Manly State School
- What nutrients happy, growing, children need to be able to focus in the classroom.
- What sort of foods are important for attention, mood and behaviour.
- Why it's so important to avoid sugar and food additives.
- Tips and ideas to get the fussiest of eaters eating a healthy lunch.
- New recipe ideas to keep the lunchbox coming home empty!
- How to keep it real and keep it simple.
Copyright 2019 - Flora Nutrition
Servicing Brisbane's Bayside and Redlands suburbs; Wynnum - Manly - Thorneside - Birkdale - Wellington Point - Cleveland - Ormiston - Thornlands - Capalaba - Wynnum West - Manly West - Gumdale - Chandler - Alexander Hills and surrounds. Online appointments available.