Food is Medicine
Women’s Health Hormone Workshop
When: Wednesday 13th March
Venue: Warrior Life Yoga
Join our Nutritionist, Jayne for an informative and interactive workshop that will help women to really understand hormones and the role they play in your overall health and wellbeing.
- Learn what is estrogen’s and progesterone's role in the body
- Causes and symptoms of estrogen dominance (PCOS, Endometriosis, Fibroids and Cysts)
- How Thyroid Imbalance leads to menstrual irregularities
- How to balance your hormones naturally and revive your body from a dis-ease state
- How stress leads to hormonal imbalances
- Learn how your gut and liver impact your hormonal balance
Do you or someone you know suffer with:
- Mood Swings
- Painful / irregular periods
- Hot flushes
- Infertility / early miscarriage
- Ovarian cysts
- Breast Tenderness
- Unexplained weight gain
- Poor sleep
Then this workshop is for you! Come along learn how to RESET YOUR Hormones and Metabolism.
COMING THIS MAY - Check back for details soon!
The Clever Lunchbox
Lunchboxes for Mood, Attention and Behaviour
When: Thursday 21st February
Venue: Manly State School
- What nutrients happy, growing, children need to be able to focus in the classroom.
- What sort of foods are important for attention, mood and behaviour.
- Why it's so important to avoid sugar and food additives.
- Tips and ideas to get the fussiest of eaters eating a healthy lunch.
- New recipe ideas to keep the lunchbox coming home empty!
- How to keep it real and keep it simple.