Women’s Health Hormone Workshop
When: Wednesday 18th September
Venue: The Women's Practice.
On Point Building, Suite 1, 687-689 Old Cleveland Rd East, Wellington Pont 4160
Join our Nutritionist, Jayne for an informative and interactive workshop that will help women to really understand hormones and the role they play in your overall health and wellbeing.
- Learn what is estrogen’s and progesterone's role in the body
- Causes and symptoms of estrogen dominance (PCOS, Endometriosis, Fibroids and Cysts)
- How Thyroid Imbalance leads to menstrual irregularities
- How to balance your hormones naturally and revive your body from a dis-ease state
- How stress leads to hormonal imbalances
- Learn how your gut and liver impact your hormonal balance
Do you or someone you know suffer with:
- Mood Swings
- Painful / irregular periods
- Hot flushes
- Infertility / early miscarriage
- Ovarian cysts
- Breast Tenderness
- Unexplained weight gain
- Poor sleep
Then this workshop is for you! Come along learn how to RESET YOUR Hormones and Metabolism.
Investment: $30 or buy 2 tickets for $40 (bring a friend!)
Copyright 2019 - Flora Nutrition
Servicing Brisbane's Bayside and Redlands suburbs; Wynnum - Manly - Thorneside - Birkdale - Wellington Point - Cleveland - Ormiston - Thornlands - Capalaba - Wynnum West - Manly West - Gumdale - Chandler - Alexander Hills and surrounds. Online appointments available.